Monday, February 12, 2018

Reports for the weekending February 10, 2018



It has been a busy, productive week.

The 15 minute sewing challenge
I was able to sew at the machine almost every day this week. Days like Sunday, I only managed the minimum 15 minutes. The rest of the week, I got in hours. You can see what I got up to in previous blogs (hit older posts at the bottom).


Stash report

I started out the week with 1.5 yards of newly purchased fabric for the year.
This week, I purchased no new fabrics. 
I did use fabric from my enormous stash.

In - 0
Out - .5 yards

Goals for the week of February 5, 2018

1. Dresden played
- continue stitching block 1
- begin stitching block 2


2. Growing Up QAL
- binding
DONE




3.  Mystery QAL
- finish choosing fabrics
- begin cutting
I keep trying but so far have not been able to make any progress on this.

4. Mending
- one item per day
DONE


 




5. ThermoWeb wall hanging
- just needs to be done already !!
DONE




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you days filled with kindness.


Verse of the Day


In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace
Ephesians 1:7 NIVUK




1 comment:

Susan said...

Great report! I love seeing all those done, done, done remarks!