Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday's Goals

It's Monday, October 9 !!!!

It's raining here. Finally !!!!

It's the perfect day for sewing . . .  stitching . . .  baking . . .  laundry.

While the laundry did its thing, I was baking.

*

Pear and Cranberry Clafoutis.

The repair man came to fix the ice maker on my refrigerator. Yes, it was a hot summer and decided that it had worked enough. I'm tired of going to purchase bags of ice to keep it filled.

So my goals for Monday:

1. Post introduction post for Art with Fabric Blog Hop

2. Sandwich Pam's quilt

3.  Mending

4. Make PJs

5. Christmas wall hangings

None of these goals are finishes, but I have to start before I can finish . . . LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, the ice maker fixed! I don't blame you for being tired of going for the ice. It's amazing how much ice three people can use on a hot day. Plus, it costs extra money that could be used on fat quarters. =)