Tuesday, August 22, 2017

What Happened After I Posted My Goals

Here's what . . . Monday was VERY productive and especially satisfying. 


I started by sandwiching and pinning the last two sides of the Lace Cabins quilt. All that's left is quilting and binding.


I cut up some of the scraps into 2.5 inch squares and assembled 9-patches. These make great leaders and enders.

 

Two more witches got colored and heat set.


Here's the procession so far :)



And finally, the Growing Up BOM is completed . . . early !!!
I just have to post it. It didn't quite turn out like it was supposed to, but I tried. 

I did some work on the "Seasons" project, but didn't get a photo. It will be done on Tuesday and I can show you the finish.

My list for Tuesday is pretty lengthy:

Cabins - begin quilting
Growing Up - post
Seasons - binding
Wonky Houses - begin assembly
Jacquelynne Steves BOM 2017 - choose fabrics
Snowman - stitching
Spring - pull box, review status
and if time allows, put away any supplies from above projects and get some mending finished.

This will definitely keep my busy.

I got some very exciting news yesterday. I won a couple of different blog posts and have squishy mail coming :) I'll tell you more about these later. What a great start to my week :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.


2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Woohoo congrats on your win, can't wait to see! I'm loving all the great projects you have going on!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wins! That's so much fun to receive. I look forward to seeing what you won. Your goals took a huge leap forward on Monday!