Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday, Monday, Monday . . .

My biggest goal for Monday was just to be able to stay home !!! Last week, school started and I wanted to sew on the two of three days available. Mom already had scheduled with me. Wednesday and Friday I ended up going to work so I didn't get to do as much I had hoped and planned.

Mom came to visit on Sunday, and as usual, we had a very nice time just sitting and talking while Mom knitted on a sweater.

Monday goals . . . 

1. Stay home - DONE :)

2. Work on the Lace Cabin quilt - DONE :)


I managed to get all the quilting on the interior of the quilt finished. When I laid it out, I saw that one row of brown has not been quilted, so I'll start there tomorrow. 

It's Honey Do's birthday today, so the afternoon was spent preparing dinner and dessert.  Then after our walk, I'll work on my stitchery.

All in all, Monday was a good day.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Monday plans! Enjoy that birthday - dessert isn't a cake?