Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mnday Goals

My day started with an unexpected visit.




Momma and her twins.

Then I began with laying out the Lace Cabins. I plan on adding sashing between the rows and a small border all the way around.


I decided on one and a half inch sasshing and worked on that later in the afternoon.

Next on the list is to prep the second of three Christmas wall hangings for my nieces' families.



They don't look like much yet. I decided to use a white "fur" for the cuffs. That means I don't have a place for individual names, but I'm still thinking about it. They may fit under each hat. I'll have to get further along before I make any final decisions. The points will be jingle bells. All the words will be embroidered.

In between steps, I took care of daily minimal chores and prepped supplies for dinner. While the dogs played in the backyard, I did some weeding and dead-heading so the beds don't look so unkempt.




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh deer and Monarchs! Great day at your house. =) I like the idea of the fur on the caps. Could you embroider their names on the right or left side of the caps? I don't know if you have something else planned for that space.