Saturday, August 19, 2017

FNSI - Saturday Continuation

Just like Friday, not exactly according to plan. I finally got to my sewing machine and quilt early afternoon. Because I'm ding quilt-as-you-go, I not only have to add borders to the front of the quilt, but the back. I have to add them separately so I can sandwich the batting between the layers. I now have two of four sides done and ready to be quilted.



A couple of projects off the UFO list this week.

Seasons by Jenny of Elefantz.



I finished stitching this week.

Wonky House also by Jenny of Elefantz.



Not exactly sure when I finished this one, because when I pulled the box I was expecting to have something to stitch :)

These will be added to this week's goal list for finishing.

I've linked Jenny's Craftsy Pattern Shop for you. I didn't find either of these on her pages, but she has lots of other great patterns. Give her a shout and she might be able to help you out directly.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely surprise, finding a finish in the box! The lace cabin quilt is so wonderful. You've done a great job on it.