Monday, May 22, 2017

Thursday's Play Day

The humidity kicked in hot and heavy. Temperatures were forecast in the low-mid 90s . . . for mid-May !!!!
I was originally planning on playing with BF and her daughter, but then I was supposed to go to work, but then work cancelled. 

Image from Yahoo

I spent the day home, alone, except for my constant four-legged companions. We took the day as it came and went.

I got my 30+ minutes of sewing in by finishing the quilting on the final 9-patch row.
I also got the top and bottom sashings sewn on.



I took a break and ran some errands . . . 
library books needed returned and picked up
dinner supplies and . . . strawberries.

Dogs needed to go out and because it was so warm (hot?) and fairly breezy, I decided it was a good day to line dry the laundry.



There's no school on Friday, so we'll take the day as it comes.
Fortunately, most of the chores are done and we can relax and just have some fun :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.


No comments: