Monday, May 15, 2017

Sew 30 - Week 2

 This week has flown completely past me. I wasn't feeling well because I pulled a muscle in my lower back. So that forced me to take things a little easier.

The rain also helped to keep me inside and working on the quilt and other projects.

I spent time off and on working on another panel for the "cube" for the Children's program. This is time consuming and frustrating because the plastic lacing twists, but I volunteered and want to finish this project by the time study resumes in September.



I have also worked diligently on my quilt.



It is officially a quilt top as of Sunday. 
I'm linking up with Annie's Ruby Slipper for the Sew 30 challenge.

My Mother's day was fairly relaxing. I prepped as much of our meal as I could on Saturday. I waited patiently for Mom, drawing off the final Easter design . . .


We spent the afternoon/early evening looking through cookbooks, Mom was knitting on baby clothes and I was working on my Easter stitchery. It was a wonderful time and I so appreciated her making the drive and spending the time with me. That is so important for both of us to do.

I hope all my "Mom/blog friends" had a wonderful day doing what they love doing, no matter what that was.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.


No comments: