Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Goals for the week ending January 28, 2017

 I believe I have had a fairly productive week:

1. Heart Applique - Growing Up QAL



Both blocks are done. One is sandwiched and quilted to go into the quilt. 

The quilt layout has also been designed



2. Lace Cabin - Crabapple Hill



This is Block 6 - final block.
Design has been drawn off and stitching begun. I need to review the layout in the pattern and decide whether or not to follow their suggestion or come up with my own.

3. Blue pillow cases

No progress

4. Pajamas



Done - there's still one more pair to be finished

5. 9-Patches



There's one more set to be done, then on to the swap.

6. Sewing Room - 30 minutes/week

Cleaning, purging, reorganizing



I did manage to get some patterns reorganized and some paperwork filed away :)

My goals for the week ending February 4, 2017

1. Lace Cabin

2. Growing Up QAL

3. PJs - last pair

4. 9s - personal and swap

5. Rocky's coats

6 - Sewing Room - 30 minutes

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative and productive day

No comments: