Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Friday's Odds and Ends

(image from Yahoo)

Friday took an odd turn in that Newton was home from school, in-service day for the teachers.

So what to do with our time?

We started out by running to work and collecting cardboard boxes.
My church has collection bins, so we thought we would make a donation of the boxes I unpacked from this week's shipment.

We drove through for breakfast on the way to the library.
Pick up some movies that were ordered. On the used book shelf, I found a couple of Mary Engelbreit's that I just couldn't resist for a dollar each :)



My plans for the rest of the day were to work on my goal list.
I'm making progress, but we'll have to wait a couple more days to see how I did.

But here's a sneak peak at the new project.



Don't you just LOVE those headlights?


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity and productivity.

No comments: