Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 - FINISHES


2016 - Finishes

An annual review of projects finished.



JANUARY


Ryland's birthday blanket.

 

Leland's blanket


Fabric alphabet letters for Ryland.



FEBRUARY


Christmas PJs - #1 of 13


Patriotic RAL - top assembled


Quilter's Garden RAL - top assembled




Bethlehem - top assembled


Christmas PJs - #2 of 13


APRIL

Wool - BOM


JUNE


A romantic pillow


A cute design that made me smile.


JULY

Trash to treasure

AUGUST


Mystery QAL - UFO finish


"Bee Happy" mini wall hanging


Two of these were completed.

SEPTEMBER


Newton's quilt - Christmas gift


Ironing board organizer


Scarecrow #1 of 2


Rice shakers for Bible study kids program


 

Wool applique broaches, a set for me and one for BF

 

Christmas PJs #3 of 13


Christmas PJs #4 of 13

OCTOBER

 

And, #2

 


Christmas PJs #5 of 13

 

Christmas Pajamas 6 and 7 of 13


Scarecrow #2


UFO - wall hanging

NOVEMBER



"Dear Santa" wall hangings


Scraps turned birthday gift for next year.


Bean bag fish for Bible study kids program


Christmas pjs, 8 and 9 - one big kid, one little :)

DECEMBER

 

Christmas pjs - two big kids
#s 10 and 11


Christmas PJs for Honey Do and me :)

and Newton.

All in all it's actually been a pretty productive year.

I feel blessed, even though I spent quite a bit of it stressed.

I'm looking forward to be at least as productive as 2016 in the coming year.

Thank you for sharing the journey with me.

Wishing you days filled with creativity.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really did do an amazing lot of projects! Some of them I recognized, and that one girl in bathrobe still makes me smile. Some I didn't recognize, so I was glad to see them.