Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekly Goal Report - 10/9/16



Goals Week of 10/9/16:

1. Christmas PJs - Done





I also managed to cut up the leftover scraps of fabric into squares. This works so much better for me than cutting a bunch of them.

2. Lace Cabin - Progress made



It's hard to see how much is done but this is actually half of the tree. 

3. UFO - Quilted Palm Tree - Progress made

4. Christmas Wall Hanging - Progress made



Top portion of the first one is stitched.


Two more are prepped and ready for stitching.


5. - House Quilt 
Assemble rack - Done



Mount quilt - Done


This is a potential finish for this year yet.



Goals Week of 10/16/16

1. Christmas PJs

2. Lace Cabin

3. Christmas Wall Hanging

4. House Quilt

5. UFO - Palm tree

6. Sheep quilt block

7. Scarecrow wall hanging

8. Library book project

Yes, this is a very ambitious week but I feel like I'm taking too much down time and am kicking myself in the pants to get moving and motivated. I've planned my days accordingly - No, I didn't leave any room for anything unexpected. I'm just tired of feeling like I'm not satisfying my need to do something creative. We'll see how it goes. With not at much yard work demanding my time, this should be doable.


 

I got up to these beauties on Sunday morning. What a great way to start the day :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely roses! You were so busy last week, and accomplished so much. Still love the stocking. Good luck with a similar week this week!