Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekly Goal Report

Goals for the week of 9/4/16:

1. UFO - Flannel Quilt - DONE



2. Christmas inventory - DONE
PJs/one per week - DONE



Even the leftover flannel was cut up into squares for future use in quilts.

3. Farm Girl Vintage - No progress, except I pulled it out and it's sitting next to the sewing machine.

4. Library Book Projects 

Color Block quilt - Borders - Sandwich - Bind


This picture doesn't show it, but I did get the two side borders on. I have to purchase batting before I can sandwich it and there just wasn't enough time this week. I'm not rushing to get this one done. So a little progress anyway.


Roman Shade - The only thing I did here was repurchase the kit. So it's not done yet either.

I numbered my list incorrectly last week making only four goals instead of five. This was a very ambitious list for a holiday week, the start of Bible Study and a trip to Mom's. It's not 100% done, but I'm not complaining.

Goals for the week of 9/11/16:

1. UFO - to be determined

2. Library Book Project - wool felt broaches

3. Christmas Gift(s) - at least one pair of PJs

4. Farm Girl Vintage

5. Roman Shade

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Countless blessings sounds good - I get that every day, I think. =) Love your progress, and a finish! Yay, warm nights on the couch coming up. =)