Sunday, September 11, 2016

Gorgeous Friday


Friday started out gorgeous but a bit soggy from the rains on Thursday. We had a respite on Friday, but the forecast is for more on Saturday. We've still got a 6-8 week growing season left,so we can use as much rain as we can get.




My day started by working on Maggie's First Dance Block 4. It took all of Thursday evening to piece the block and Friday morning to finish the applique.
Another goal met :)

I didn't have to work on Friday, so that afforded me some time to work on the flannel quilt. I had plenty of binding from previous baby quilts that allowed me to just get it sewn on and hand stitched in place.



It's finally off the goal list and another major accomplishment this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.


No comments: