Thursday, June 16, 2016

This and that


(image from Yahoo)



It's that time again . . . 


Have you signed up for FNSI with Wendy?

I have and this is what I'll be working on to finish.


Not the best photo, it really needs pressed. But I managed to get all the stitching done and some embellishments. I'm pretty pleased with how well it's turning out.

My goal is to make it something romantic and feminine. It's almost bridal, isn't it with the the birds and the hearts? I pretty much knew where it was going when I started it the other day. Now I just need to finish it up.


Can you see the hoof prints?
I had an unwanted visitor in my vegetable garden today. The higher fence hasn't helped. She's discovered the edibles. 
I'm really nervous now because the cucumbers, zucchini and beans have all sprouted and I don't want her eating all my hard work.
Honey Do suggested adding another row of fencing to see if that will help. I sure hope it does.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with countless blessings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the fencing helps! I like deer, but I don't want them eating my food. =)

I love the finished embroidery. You were fast!