Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ho hum . . . continued . . .

So my lack of motivation spilled over to Wednesday. There's a personal issue that is causing a fair amount of stress this week, and I don't know about you, but when I'm stressed to the max I have a really hard time sitting still and getting anything done.


So I tend to find things to do that are fairly mindless. You know, like 9 patches, scrap vortex blocks, etc.

Leaders and enders are great :)


This is a pile of strips that will be the final border on the spring quilt. I don't really want to just sit and sew those together, so I incorporated some machine quilting.


Scrap vortex blocks that were sewn together and just needed quilting.

One thing led to another . . . 


and I started putting blocks together.


I managed to get four blocks put together on the first row of a new quilt. I wasn't sure I was going to like it and it's my very first attempt. So far I like it very much. 

One more goal achieved for the month.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

I don't work well under stress either....and today I'm barely functioning. Love the way your quilt is coming together!

Anonymous said...

That quilt is lookin' good! I'm sorry you are so stressed. I hope your issue resolves itself quickly.