Sunday, January 17, 2016

Staying busy . . .

I haven't been blogging much recently, but I have been staying busy . . .


Flannel scraps from Christmas 2015 have now become 5.5 and  inch squares, and 2 x 7 inch strips for scrap quilts.


Some of the larger scrap pieces have been fused and cut out to make the alphabet.


And a birthday blanket for my 2 year old great's birthday has been knotted and bound and will be in the mail this week.

I also received some squishy mail from Susan.


Five lovely 9-patches for my stash :)
Thank you, Susan :)

Well, I'm off to review  my Farm Girl Vintage BOM and work on a UFO.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know they arrived okay. Looks like your projects are moving along nicely. Wonder where those flannel squares are going!