Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday . . .


off and running !!!


The day was really cold. We got a very small amount of snow - nothing to really even brag about.
Didn't hinder any of my obligations :)




Started my "quilt as you go" method of quilting (QAYG).

It's not hard, the machine really does everything, but I still have a lot to learn since my block is not where it should be.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. . .  



Squishy mail today :)

I ordered floss for both BF and I for a new project that will be starting mid-month. I'm excited about this one. It's basically a block of the month, but we can work at our own pace since we'll be getting the entire pattern at once. I'll tell you more about that as we get closer and get started.


A major accomplishment this weekend !!!

All but three of the flannels have been pulled for next Christmas' pajamas. The three I didn't pull are because I didn't have fabric for them and will have to make new purchases. Starting this early in the year allows me time
 to make those purchases and not stress the budget at the end of the year.

Because I'm getting myself organized and focused I feel energized to keep going. I'm feeling very productive.
Next on the agenda is finishing the wool BOM.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great that you are organizing your Christmas already! I love the variegated floss you chose for your project and now I want to see what it is. =)