Saturday, January 23, 2016

getting motivated

When my days don't start as planned I have a really hard time getting motivated :(

My morning started . . .


Honey Do has a slow leak in one of his tires, so I got volunteered to sit while the tire rims were cleaned and resealed. This wasn't exactly how I wanted to spend my morning, but breakfast was on him, I got some quiet time to plan my menu and read my book and walked across the street to the library to pick up my next novel :)

After breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen I spent some time on the internet.


Honey Do asked me if I wanted to go :)
I've planned it in years passed and always talk myself out of it.
He said he would go with me :)
So I checked out classes and we made plans to attend.
Is it coming to your area?
Are you going?
I'm excited and looking forward to it. It's been too many years since I've been.

On to today's projects :)



Farm Girl Vintage by Lori Holt.

One of my favorite shops sells these blocks as kits. You need the book for cutting and assembly instructions. I found mine on Amazon.

I started a third block by cut one of the fabrics short and decided that was a good time to quit before I messed something else up. I'll run by the shop for replacement fabric on Monday.

All in all, not a bad day.

Thanks for stopping by.








2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely blocks! Hope you enjoy your classes.

Allie-oops Designs said...

I hope you enjoy it, girl, my best friend and I go every year [for the last we lost count how many years, lol]. It's a LOT smaller than it used to be, in our area, and several of our favorite vendors no longer go. But still a great time! Love all your blocks!