Wednesday, September 16, 2015

S - L - O - W . . .

That's how my week is starting.

I don't have much motivation after all the fun stuff I did over the weekend. But I know as the week moves on that will change :)


I started embelisshing my "picket fence" last week. 
It really didn't look like much until I started adding the leaves. 
It will continue to evolve as I move along.
I'm not very good at free-style or making my own designs, but I'm going to continue to try.


By the end of Wednesday, this is what I accomplished. 
Mind you, there were all kinds of interruptions in between stitches, but I'm very pleased with the accomplishment.

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great! You're ready for crazy quilting now. LOL