Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Slow going . . .


It's really slow going here lately. I'm working diligently on my December House block in an effort to make some progress on this UFO. I'm hoping to finish the "house" on Wednesday evening and all I will have left is that fir border under the house and around the sides. After that it's embellishing and adding the block to the quilt top.

Stitching is not a quick process if you are concerned with size and neatness of stitches. I stitched the original block about two years ago and am amazed at how far my stitching has come.  It's good to know that I am improving and growing in this art.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a good attitude about re-doing the block. I might have killed the dog. LOL It is nice to know we improve with practice, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Block!
That will be a great work!

Lovely greetings