Saturday, March 21, 2015

FNSI - the results


I usually have lots planned for FNSI, but this year I wanted to spend more time enjoying the projects and not focus so much on my goal list or how much I can accomplish. I have enjoyed stitching and sewing more this year than I have in a very long time. I'm also enjoying very much the process of completing UFOs.

One of my UFOs is a little house quilt I started a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, we ran into a mishap a couple of weeks ago while I was ill.


I quilt had a run-in with Nina while I was away for the day. I, of course, thought everything was securely put up but was WRONG !!!!
So I re-drew and re-assembled the block and began stitching again.



I am making progress and the plan is to have to block stitched and re-inserted into the top by Monday.
.
I know that the end of the month is quickly approaching, but my ALYOFs goal for March was to finish this quilt and I'm still aiming to that end. I'm starting to hold my breath :)


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.


5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Ooooh your Nina seems to like eating things!!! You did really well to get it remade.

Anonymous said...

You've done a lot of stitching on it already. You could make it! It's going to be close for me, and maybe not, but I still made progress, so I'm happy and it can be April's goal, too!

Flickenstichlerin said...

wonderful stitching, love the designs.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Wendyb said...

Oh sweety, Nina must have loved that quilt she had to eat it all up!! But I love your attitude, just to keep on keeping on! You go girl! Love your remake! And oh, the stories you will be able to tell!!! xoxo biggest hugs
Wendy :o)

Josie said...

Love that house block Edith. You are almost finished it too... albeit for the 2nd time! Hope Nina is sorry for eating the first one. Enjoy your projects and forget deadlines... life is too short to stress. Have fun...xxx