Thursday, January 29, 2015

Catching up

It has been a very productive week for me :)  Menu made, house cleaned, laundry caught up, appointments and time for friends and sewing and stitching.

Currently, I'm working feverishly to finish my Garderner's Quilt swap block.


I took the long road on this one because I was just sure that my way was better - NOT :) 





I love the end result. It's now finished. This one is for the swap. I still have to finish the one for me, but I'll do that over the weekend.


Recently, I've been hearing grumblings about CAPTCHA - this is a word verification on Blogger. Some bloggers like it, others don't.

I was reading a blog this morning that I follow, and sweet Kathy did the leg work to figure out how to get rid of it, if you don't like it.  Here's her link, and you can read her instructions. 



Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a day filled with creativity.





1 comment:

e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.