Monday, December 29, 2014

Mom #2


This sweet couple has been in my life since I wa 13 years old.
Their eldest daughter needed a friend.
They prayed.
I was the answer to that prayer.

I'm not telling you all this to brag. Although, I do feel and am very proud of the fact that I was an anwer to someone's prayer.

I'm telling you all this because I'm going to ask you all for prayers and good thoughts. Mom had an aneurysm burst in her brain. She was life flighted to a nationally acclaimed hospital and emergency surgery performed. 
She has an excellant prognosis and is responding to touch. 
She has a long road ahead her.

So thank you. She is a very important person to her family, extended family and those of us that have been adopted into her family through love and through Christ.


Thank you for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a very sweet lady. I will keep her in my thoughts and pray for her.

dq said...

It always feels good to be the Lord's hands. He doesn't really need our help but he knows how much it helps us to serve and love others.