Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to me :)




My sweet husband brought these gorgeous beauties home for me today. The sneak, called me on his way home as he usually does, but he was getting roses for me. I am so in love with this man !!!! :)
I've enjoyed his company and love for the last 15 years. I think I will keep him.


 

The mailman brought me a swap block today. The pictures don't do it justice.

* * * * * 


Snuggling with my pups. . .  or were they snuggling with me :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





2 comments:

Wendyb said...

You sneaky girl....I didn't know it was your birthday coming up?! Happy happy birthday hon.....hope it was a terrific'ly blessed one.
xoxoxoxoxo big sugary birthday hugs
:o)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color those roses are! Mr. Keeper Guy. =) Love your swapped block.