Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wintery Friday


My day started with shoveling snow :)

First snow of the season.

We have about 4 inches on the ground this morning and it's snowing like it's not going to stop any time soon.  Honey Do told me the weatherman said we're stuck in a "band" with more snow expected. I really don't mind and the dogs love playing in it.


This is what 9:00 a.m. looked like . . .


And 11:00 a.m. All toll, we got between 4 and 6 inches.


Newton was home from school . . . in-service day for the teachers. So we played cards, made dinner (venison chilli), and cookies.  I tried stitching on my Quilter's Garden block, but didn't get very far.
Carrot Cake Cookies


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it just got worse, didn't it! Yuck. But the cookies look good. =)