Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mondays !!!!

(Disney - found on Facebook)


So goes the week.

Do you find that to be true? I do. Mondays always see to start out with a bit of dread . . .

If you work, you have to go back to work . . .

If you are a student, back to school . . .

If you don't work, chances are you have to get someone off to work or school or both.

My Mondays usually start slowly, dreadfully. I always feel tired, so not very enthused but once I get up, get moving and make the decision how my day is going to go, I'm fine. I'm ready to hit my day head on and get lots of things done.

I alternate between chores and stitching/sewing. Mondays are catch up from the weekend days. My laundry is usually done going into Saturday, so Monday beds are stripped and re-made, vacuuming, dusting, errands.


One thing I don't have to do today is plan this week's menu. I'm putting something new in practice at my house. I am going to inventory my freezer and pantry, then over the weekend I'm sitting down with Honey Do and we are going to plan a menu for the week. My freezer needs cleaned out, so what better way than to use what you already have.



Today started out crispy, but forecast is in the 60s for the next couple of days then we are back down in the 30s. There are several prepared soups leftover from previous meals in my freezer. Don't you just love menu planning when all the hard work is already done? :)



I spent part of the weekend shopping Pinterest for some Christmas ornament ideas for my Sunday School class. This morning while out running errands, I stopped at my church. We have a craft supply room we can shop before we have to go out and purchase supplies for anything we might need. I found a boxful, All I have left to do is organize it and make my shopping list.




Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, it takes me 24 hours or more to get e-mails from your blog and Moira's, which is why I'm always way late commenting! It told me this was posted at 11 am this morning! I hope you are ready for the cold - I'm not wanting it, but I think I'm ready. =P Sewing time, I keep reminding myself!