Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Busy, busy Monday . . . Tuesday . . . Wednesday . . .

 Good Morning :)



Monday started off a bit frosty . . .


But that didn't stop progress being made in the garden.


And by Wednesday, the last of the broccoli had been harvested and the plants pulled.


There's still plenty to do, but about 2/3 of the garden has been turned. The unfortunate part is that we expected rain and got it on Tuesday and colder temperatures, so the ground will be wet again and slower going because of cooler days. The peppers are still hanging on, but this is probably the end of the season.

I spent Monday morning catching up my chores from the weekend. Laundry is in good shape, stew in the crockpot, carpets swept, floors washed, furniture dusted.
Tuesday I go to Bible study and just fill the rest of the day with left over laundry and attempting to work on my crafts.

I spent part of the day working on my Quilter's Garden block,

Wednesday I went and purchased the washers I needed for this block and managed to finish them.
 

This one is mine to keep . . .

 

This is the one I'll be swapping.

* * * * *

Even with the cooler temperatures, Wednesday morning was a beautiful day for running my few errands.

 

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


Saw this on Facebook - all I can say is

YES !!! PLEASE !!! 

:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture. LOL That's something my husband would have said. =) You've been a busy bee! I love the buttons you used on your washers. I will have to see if I have anything creative, but I suspect it will just be round and black. At least I DID get a washer this morning! And a couple of spares in case I want to make another block. Wish they weren't quite so heavy, though!