Saturday, August 23, 2014

Celebration Saturday

I am spending my Saturday celebrating. I have a finish.


I'll continue to work on it over the weekend to get it framed. I'm absolutely in love with it :)

* * * * *

On to the next project :)

Did some work on the quilt top from the blocks the kids made during Vacation Bible School.


Some of the blocks are sewn in pairs. This is just layout. I still have to finish piecing it but wanted to at least get it to this point. Sorry about the poor quality, I was in a darkened room and didn't use the flash.

* * * * *

And finally, I started working on a small wall hanging.


I'm thrilled with the progress I've made on it and all my projects today. It's been a very productive day.
Unfortunately, my machine isn't stitching quite right. I'll have to pull out the owner's manual and see if I can get it figured out.

* * * * * 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got your machine figured out. I LOVE the VBS quilt, and your small design, too. What will happen to the quilt?