Saturday, July 26, 2014

Playing catch up


Block 11 of Little Stitches is done. Block 12 is started.

 

Blocks 13 and 14 are drafted and ready for August. Only four more and this project will be done and ready for framing. Need to decide how I want to frame it :)

* * * * * 

Saturday started with a visiting nurse. I like that I don't have to go to the doctor's office to have a physical done :) She was a sweet lady and I enjoyed talking to her.

Once she left I putzed around. I had this grandiose plan to get all kinds of things done today and it just didn't happen. Breakfast was made . . . I ran to the library and craft store for supplies for the craft for Sunday School. Coincidentally, we are studying the Lord's Prayer. So we are going to make book marks.

I've decided to spend my evening watching Netflix and working on the next block of Bethlehem :)

* * * * * 

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.



4 comments:

Wendyb said...

SNAP! we were both doing the same thing......I was working on my stitchy blocks too! And I worked on a birthday gift for a friend. Putzing around is sometimes just what you need! xoxoxo love and sugary sweet hugs (but you know that!)
xoxox Wendy :o)

e said...

Two great minds . . .

I'm excited that we are getting close to a completion :) Have you decided how you are going to finish your's yet? Next big decision :)
You are the sweetest, thank you. Love and hugs being sent your way, too :)

Anonymous said...

Yours look great, too. I like the dark line you've used to separate them. I admire your patience.

e said...

Thank you, Susan. That grey line was my "sashing" and helped to define the "blocks". I didn't like how they just kind of ran together. I'm forever changing something about a pattern :)
Patience is not one of my strong suits, but I'm working on it with lots of help from above :)