Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Progress report


Happy Cinco de Mayo !!

What a great way to start the week :)

And now for my progress report.  Friday was Friday Night With Friends.

Did you have a lot of work planned for Friday and the weekend?

Here's how my weekend went:


Quilt Doodles BOM #2 - DONE :)
This one went together so much faster and more accurately than the first block. Very happy :)

Next up, Bethlehem.
This is Block 7, the three wisemen although given that none of them is sure which way to go, we should probably question their wisdom :) Check out this guy's beard!! That was a lot of work! I was getting excited about having a sleeve done so I could embellish with the beads. And I'm very pleased with my satin stitching on his sleeve.

I followed Bethlehem up with work on another Tilda block:
Sometimes your pictures and/or computer just don't want to cooperate. I tried turning this one for the correct placement but it just wouldn't. . .  but you get the idea :)

As you can see, I have numberous projects in progress.  Several are published monthly. This one is twice monthly.

Little Stitches Block 7. It's not done, but all that white does take some time.

I spent the last week making "yarn" out of strips of fabric for this scrap fabric rug. I have made huge progress on it. A few more rows and it will be done . . . but I'll have to make more yarn :)


(oh :( these pictures that have a mind of their own !!)
I have the third block of the Quilt Doodle mystery quilt cut out. This one is an ever green tree.

Hope you had a successful, productive weekend.

Thank you for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.









No comments: