Monday, May 12, 2014

Busy is Good

Block #7 of Bethlehem is called "Which Way". The three wisemen are all pointing in different directions :) I have the first one done!! All those little dots are beads :) His beard took several days. Today, I worked on the camel that he's sitting on. His turbin will have a "gem" in the center but that will have to wait for completion of the block or I won't be able to use my hoop to stitch.

  
I finally finished the sewing box to go along with the pin cushion I made several weeks ago. As I shop the fabric store I will collect a few more notions to put inside, but this completes my Christmas/birthday gift for the month.


I found these printed linens on Etsy. Aren't they gorgeous? They just scream Tilda doll to me.

So what are you all working on?

Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.

No comments: