Sunday, April 6, 2014

Singing Praise Angel Band

Making a joyful noise . . .
through song . . .
through color . . .
through the sheer joy of completion :)



 

 


I couldn't decide on one specific color for the clothing on my "Angel Band" so I decided everyone should have a different color. I incorporated some different stitches to add to the interest factor as well:  french knots, satin stitch, long and short satin, turkey stitch and back stitch. 

Bethlehem block 4 is finally finished. I am so very happy. 


And I was able to start working on Block 5 of Little Quilties.

With all the stress that I've lived with this past few months, I am very encouraged with my accomplishments.

MAKE THAT JOYFUL NOISE ! ! ! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may not seem so to you, but *I* think you are getting these blocks finished pretty quickly. I love your praise band block. The differences really make it work perfectly.

e said...

thank you - I'm very pleased with this block.