Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wonderful weekend

First, I need to make a correction:

Daylight Savings Time doesn't happen until next weekend !! I found the post on FaceBook and was informed that it wasn't this weekend. Phew ! Glad I've got people covering my backside :)


I had a VERY productive Saturday. How was yours?


This is where mine started. I managed to get in over two hours of machine time, along with my stitchery.

Here's what I accomplished:

Mittens - variegated blue floss

Johnny Rocket - at least his back. You really can't see all this stitching on the front, but I really thought it needed it anyway.

Quilt design - this is my rough sketch of a wall hanging that will include the mittens above. No final decisions yet.

Apron - My one gift for Christmas/Birthday stash.

Feeling pretty good about what I got accomplished. Hope you had a productive day too.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative weekend.

No comments: