Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27/14 - Thursday

Two and a half hours . . . that's how long it took me to choose and order 100 pictures from Shutterfly. The cost:  postage and tax, the prints were FREE :) I received a promotional email from Coke Rewards. For five of my rewards points, I could purchase 100 prints. Happy girl . . . Happy girl . . . I have two new great nephews. I'm making photo/scrapbooks of their first year from the pictures I've been collecting. What a better way to get those gifts started than with free prints.

 
     Ryland - 2 months                    "Birth" day

 
    Ryker - 7 months old               "Birth" day

Both are the sweetest little boys I've been with for quite some time. So I'm happy and excited to make their books for them. Once the pictures arrived, which doesn't take very long, I can get started and the time frame gives me plenty of time to get them done. The first one isn't due until August and then next January. Don't you love when you can give yourself that much time for gift making?

On to the rest of my day. Not much else got accomplished today :(  I did however, make contact with a local quilt shop owner who offered to help me next time I needed something. Well, I found a group of fabrics that I really like and she's going to help me so I can purchase them. I want them for Bethlehem. Can't wait to show you.

And hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to share with you on Bethlehem.


Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.







No comments: