Sunday, March 23, 2014

3/23/14 - Sunday

Inspiration . . .

where does it come from? I find mine in a variety of 
places. . . other bloggers, friends, magazines, books, Pinterest, etc.

This one comes from my BFF. I've been working really hard the last couple of days to get this finished.

 
    

I'm very happy with the extra time spent doing things like the turkey stitch, satin stitch and the addition of the beads on the snow flakes. Block 2 is drawn off, but I realized while I was working on this yesterday, that it's not on my list of goals for March. That  wouldn't be a problem, except the things I wanted to finish this month are in jeopardy of not getting done because I allowed myself to get side-tracked. 

So in an effort to get back on track . . . 

I started working on Bethlehem Block 4. This is a depiction of the Angel Choir. There are eight members on this block, so if I managed to get at least one and a half done per day, I'll be able to accomplish this goal.

I had a very ambitious list for March. I'm still plugging away in an effort to accomplish what I set out to do this month. I'm mentally getting my list for April together too. I don't think it will be quite as ambitious, but you never know. Warmer weather is quickly approaching and that means the addition of yard work. That means having to juggle more outdoor responsibilities to my indoor responsibilities and making time for a lot of things but prioritizing to make sure I don't get behind, but to also take care of my family and myself. It's amazing that we are already thinking April. Seems like it was just Christmas and all those snow days. And we even had one snow day this month for a total of nine or ten - none of which will have to be made up at the end of the year.

Hope you all had a productive, restful weekend.

Thank you for stopping by,

Wishing you a creative day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was well worth the effort you put into it, beautiful stitching. I'm so-so on my goals for the month.

e said...

Thank you. I have to agree. I like the end results. I'll be following your goals as well. It's fun to see what other people are up to. :)