Friday, August 30, 2013

WOO HOO - Productive Thursday

Long, busy day... but in the end it was worth it.  I spent my day working on my "scarecrow" and the stitching is finished.  Thanks for all your positive comments and encouragement.


I showed these lovelies the other day.  I'm still very pleased with how they turned out.



I love birds, so am please that not only are they included (I know they are crows, it's the thought that counts), but they turned out well too.


Isn't this a pretty stack of pumpkins.  They could stand alone in a picture.


What an adorable face.  I just have pen marks on his straps because I want to include a couple of teeny, mismatched buttons to add some more dimension.


His patches were stitched.  I added fabric for some additional texture.

Overall, I am very please with the end result.



I'm going to spend the weekend working on turning this lovely into a wall hanging.



Thanks for stopping by....

Wishing you a productive Friday.

No comments: